LODGES AT THE GABLES HALL
Tring Lodge 5001
Tring Lodge was consecrated on 14th May 1928 at the Holborn Restaurant in London, by the Hertfordshire Provincial Grand Master, Right Worshipful Bro. Charles Edward Keyser. There were 17 founder members. The lodge was sponsored by Watford Lodge No. 404 and Berkhamsted Lodge No. 504.
The first Worshipful Master of Tring Lodge was Bro. Tyrwhitt Drake MA. He was a Past Provincial Grand Chaplain of Hertfordshire and was the Vicar of Wigginton at the time.
Until 1980, the Lodge meetings were held at the Rose & Crown Hotel in Tring, which they outgrew. Moved to Gables Hall, having been given dispensation to meet in Bedfordshire!
Celebrated our Golden Jubilee on Tuesday 28th March 1978 at the Roe & Crown Hotel. Over 150 members and guests dined afterwards at the Victoria Hall in Tring. The Lodge also celebrated our 75th Anniversary in May 2003.
The Old Dunstablians' Lodge 5974
The Old Dunstablians' Lodge founded in 1944 by Masters and Old Boys of the Dunstable Grammar school and meets on five Saturdays a year at The Gables Hall Linslade. As the school closed long ago membership of the Lodge has for many years been open to all men not just old boys of the school.
Old Cedarian's Lodge 8078
On the 2nd April 2016 the Lodge celebrated the 50th Anniversary of its Consecration when Bro Ian Summerfield was installed as master of the Lodge. We hold formal Lodge meetings four times a year on the second Saturday in March (Installation meeting), May, September and December. We welcome new and visiting Brethren at all times. If you want to know more about us or are a non-mason interested in learning more about Freemasonry or are interested in joining us. Please do visit our dedicated website
Leighton Cross Lodge 6176
.Information to be provided.